The man who once looked certain to leave Upton Park seems to have for now parked himself in the side. Interest in Parker has cooled dramatically since the start of the transfer window and with Aston Villa now looking like they have pulled out of the race to sign him along with Chelsea it is looking more and more promising that Parker will be in claret and blue next season. As I've said before, the thought of he, Nolan and Collison in a midfield trio is certainly interesting and should in hindsight be the best in the league. Allardyce has thankfully ruled out selling Parker on deadline day and urges any teams that wish to make a bid for the England international to do so before then. News that will rattle 'Arry who's renown for making high profile deadline day transfers such as Van der Vaart last season. I'm going to live on in hope that Parker will be with us next season as I truly believe (dare I say it) that if we keep Parker we will return to the Premier League at the first time of trying. Although, now I've said that we'll probably miss out on promotion thanks to a 90th minute Millwall equaliser.
| More of the same please Sir. |
No comments:
Post a Comment