Having been at the Stevenage v Notts County game where the impressive Montano came on after 60mins, I thought I'd write up what I thought of him. Having never seen him play before in a West Ham shirt or for anyone else for that matter the following is totally unbiased ...
Having read rave reviews about his recent performances for Notts I thought I was in for a real treat when he came on for Notts (already 2-0 up) but safe to say, I didn't get one. In fact maybe it's harsh of me to say that but my expectations following recent reviews were much higher than they probably shouldn't of been. His passing was very good, linked up well with his team-mates and had a couple of decent efforts on goal but apart from that he was pretty quiet. Many Notts and WHUFC fans have got high hopes for Montano and after this encouraging half an hour I've seen of him, I do too.
No comments:
Post a Comment