Having just had a look at the fixture list, our next four games are: Peterborough (H), Ipswich (H), Palace (A) and Blackpool (H). Now, being the forever optimistic fan that I am, I'm quitely confident that we can nick a minimum ten points from these three games. Infact, if we are to be Champions at the end of the season then we should be looking to win all four. I like the majority of Hammers fans am happy with the 0-0 draw against Millwall and am 'proud' so to speak of the fans for not causing a riot. And what with our very impressive away record (who'd of thought it) in tact I have every reason to be confident for the Palace game. If anything it's our home form I've got to be worried about but after eventually beating Pompey last weekend things are looking on the up.
In other news, Allardyce has announced that the club aren't looking to re-sign Wayne Bridge on loan which is news I'm personally happy about. A left-back is not what we need and even after Faye's impressive performance against Millwall on Saturday I do still think it's a CB we need to look at. Onouha at City even after Cook resigned can't be happy and I think is the player we need to be looking at and Baldock wants to make his Boleyn debut against Peterborough at the weekend.
Don't forget you can follow me on Twitter @MusingsofMoore
No comments:
Post a Comment