So Tony "West Ham fan" Fernandes has bought into QPR and wants to make Scott Parker his priority signing - is he having a laugh? A quite insulting offer of £4million was immediately rejected and it's thought they will come back in at our £8million valuation. After their 4-0 drubbing at home to Bolton and our fantastic 4-0 away win at Watford on Tuesday night I certainly know what team I'd rather be a part of this season. It's thought that 'Arry is set to come in for Parker this week but I honestly cannot see where he would fit in at Spurs. They already have Sandro and Huddlestone both who are of a very similar mould to Parker. With time running out and Parker, Cole and Green all still at the club and looking very much set to stay and the squad having been improved on from last season it begs the question: how would we of fared in the Premier League this season? In my opinion certainly a lot better than last but who knows. With two wins out of three and a home game against Leeds on Sunday we could be looking at three wins from four and I think if you ask any West Ham fan they'll tell you it's either equal to or better than they expected. With Allardyce ruling out making anymore signings but the papers linking us to Barton, Maynard & Beckford it's hard to determine who's telling the truth. Still, with just under two weeks to go until the deadline I'm sure we'll see some more ins and outs. Who it will be though I don't have a clue, to Sundays game and hopefully another 3 points!
Twitter: @Daniel_Speller
No comments:
Post a Comment