It's been suggested that Allardyce will use the 4-5-1 formation and this is how I think we'll line up:
With the club announcing that Faubert is likely to be out for two weeks with an injury I decided to leave him out and put O'Brien in his place and the same goes for Faye at centre back replacing him with Reid. It's a huge season for the club and it's re-assuring to see that Allardyce doesn't appear to of taken any risks with big money signings or offering contracts to injury prone players. As I said earlier on in the week, he realises the amount of pressure that is on his shoulders and knows that failure to win promotion will see him sacked and quite possibly leave any chance of him managing a Top 4 club at virtually zero. Prediction? Cardiff are a strong side and know the Championship off the back of their hand, they'll prove a difficult opposition but I think we'll prove too much for them and end up eventual 2-0 winners. Goalscorers? I'm feeling lucky and going for Nolan and Taylor - talk about sticking my neck on the line. All I can say to the fans that are there is sing your hearts out, get behind the team and make sure you rattle the roof with I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles. Come On You Irons!
In other news, Allardyce announced today that the club are in talks with John Carew and have decided not to offer Forsell a contract at the end of his trial. It is understood that at the end of his trial Jlloyd Samuel as also not been offered a contract as-well. Bids for Maynard and Monloungui have also both been rejected however it is thought that we are talking to a defender thought to be from Sunderland. Upton Park reunion for McCartney or Ferdinand anyone?

No comments:
Post a Comment