Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Under Pressure

Speaking on BBC Radio 5 Live's Sportsweek Allardyce announced that: ”It’s my responsibility to get them there [to the Premier League] and if I don’t I’ll be sacked…” A statement made before even a single competitive game has been played its obvious, Allardyce realises how heavy the weight of expectation is on his shoulders. It's obvious the board took far too act last season and hopefully this season if results aren't going our way for a prolonged period of time they won't make the same mistake. I'm all for Allardyce and I hope he's given a fair chance to put his master plan into action, he's signed the players he wants and will need time and I'm certainly prepared to give him it. However if we don't get off to a good start and aren't towards the top end of the table after the first ten games I can see many fans jumping on the Anti-Allardyce bandwagon. The man needs time, we need to give him it. So here's to Big Fat Sam and his Claret and Blue army. 


Pressure, pushing down on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment